Orders above £ 250,- can be picked up in our warehouse in Castle Donington, Derby, the UK.
If you are eligible for this, the option will appear automatically in step “3. Shipping Method”.
Please note that our warehouse needs 4 hours to prepare your order.
Our warehouse is open on working days between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Order confirmation & Invoice
Once the order is in process, you will receive an email with our order confirmation, where you will find your personal order number O-xxxxx, incl. the invoice. In any case, always refer to this number. If you did not receive this mail please first check your spam folder and double-check the given email address. If everything is correct here, please contact us and we will assist you.
2. When will my order be shipped?
- + Parcels (APC & DPD): Order & Pay before 2 p.m. on working days - Shipment - same day
- + Pallets (TPN): Preparation - same day. Sending - next working day
3. Can I make changes after placing an order?
Please always double-check your information before placing your order. If you realise, right after ordering, that the information you provided is wrong, please contact us as soon as possible. We will assist you in the best way we can.
The fastest way to reach us is via email@example.com. Please mention your order number in the subject.
4. Track & Trace - Where are my goods?
Once your goods are picked up by the carrier we will send you an email with your track & trace link. With this, you can keep track of the status of your parcel.
If something goes wrong, please directly contact the chosen carrier and let us know about it, so we can assist you.
The quickest way to contact us is via email on working days between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please mention your order number in the subject.
You can also call us or contact us via our chat at the bottom right of your screen.
5. What if my delivery is delayed?
Check your email to find your tracking number and keep an eye on your "Track & Trace" link to get the latest information about your delivery. We deliver within the time specified for each carrier and service you chose.
- + Does it ever go wrong? Yes, it can happen (technical issues, strikes, weather conditions…). In the exceptional case that your delivery is delayed, we will do everything we can to deliver your parcel as soon as possible.
- + Did you realise you provided the wrong address? If the carrier can not find the address the order will be returned to us! After the goods are back in our warehouse, we will automatically initiate a refund. This process takes some time, so if you need the bags urgently, we advise you to place a new order with the right address.
6. What if I have not received my package?
We know how frustrating it can be to wait for a package that is not arriving. Before contacting us, you can:
+ Is your shipping address correct? Check it out on your confirmation email. If it is wrong, your order could be in a relay close to your place. In this case, we recommend contacting the carrier directly
If you still need our help, please contact us!
7. What if the order I received is incomplete and why?
If you are missing items from your order, it is very likely that we shipped them in multiple parcels. Always check your "Track & Trace" links first, you might have multiple tracking numbers. It is possible that one of your parcels is still on the road and will be delivered at a later moment. Usually, it is the next working day. If after a few days you still do not have your full order, please contact us.
8. What if I want to cancel my order?
- + Your order has not been shipped yet: Please contact us as soon as possible. You can do so via chat on our website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can only cancel your order if it has not left our warehouse yet.
- + Your order has already been shipped: Please refuse the delivery from our carrier. You will be refunded once the bags are back in our warehouse (approximately 5-10 days)
9. What if I want to return my goods?
If you are not satisfied with our bags please consult our Return & Refund Policy.
10. What are the delivery costs and lead times for bags with logo print or custom projects?
If you are interested in custom projects or big bags with your logo print please contact us and we will be happy to give you all the details according to your request.